Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pam Leo's bumper sticker campaign

I just loved this and wanted to let everyone know so that you could participate if you wish.  Pam Leo, author of Connection Parenting, is launching a bumper sticker campaign.  Her own words about this campaign are below.  Her granddaughter, Magnolia, will be handling everything as part of her homeschooling.  Please also indicate the nearest large city, as she will also be locating where the bumper stickers are on a map.  At this time, this offer is only available to those in the United States, but she is open to ideas about how to make it available to everyone the world over.  Visit her website to learn more about Pam:  http://www.connectionparenting.com

Be part of the shift to connection and helping parents to think about connecting with their children!

From Pam:  Have you ever been driving home at the end of a day feeling stressed and distracted and found yourself cracking up at a funny bumper sticker on the car in front of you at a red light?  I have and I love bumper stickers because they have the ability to make us laugh, make us think, and to inspire us.

At over $3 per gallon, I want more for my gas dollars than transportation; I want inspiration.  We can all make a difference for families by turning our transportation vehicles into vehicles of inspiration.  By the end of March, the Connection Parenting bumper stickers: "Have you Connected to Your Child Today?" will be available.

Wouldn't it make you feel good to think that your bumper sticker made life better for a parent and child?  Imagine some harried mom or dad driving home from work on the way to pick up the kids, and sees your bumper sticker and thinks, "I haven't connected with my children today, but I will when I see them."

My hope for these bumper stickers is that they will remind and inspire parents to connect with their children.

In the US, you can get your free bumper sticker by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Pam Leo
Connection Parenting
attn: Magnolia
10 Old Orchard Rd
Gorham, Maine 04038

Your first bumper sticker is free.  Additional bumper stickers may be purchased for $1/ea.  Please make checks payable to Pam Leo."

Pam's granddaughter, Magnolia, is going to be handling this project as part of her homeschooling.  Please indicate the nearest large city so that she can mark it on her map and they know where all those bumper stickers have been sent!

I hope you take advantage of this and spread the word!

Rebecca






1 comment:

Life Journey Series said...

I mailed off my request for my free bumper sticker...and then some. Thanks for the info!